Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost Jet Ski Title Florida Lost PWC Texas Title? How Do I Obtain One? ?

Lost PWC Texas Title? How do I obtain one? ? - lost jet ski title florida

Heres the story, I bought it a jet-ski PWC Type 2k worth about 4k but I thought I would be a good deal. He said he lost the title, but the implementation was simple. Then I learned it was reported, after receiving all information from the property prior to the PWC as stolen? I tried contacting the guy, but he was gone, telephone numbers, the entire 9th I tried to reported contact with the previous owner, and sure I bought the boat after stolen. I am lost, and with a jet-ski session in the garage, you can not use because it is stolen? Please help ????!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman lamps letterman. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator