Monday, February 1, 2010

Alcohol Poisoning Next Day If Someone Has Alcohol Poisoning, The Next Day Are They Back To Normal?

If someone has alcohol poisoning, the next day are they back to normal? - alcohol poisoning next day

What I mean is that you're still drunk or crazy?

Last night was my friend drinks .. Many ... with 2 friends at home. He's gone crazy. I screamed and bit every attack on the neck of the people there .... His friends were quite simply had to go, and beat him .. It is a great fear, and finally taken to the hospital and his blood-alcohol level of 200 somthin left ...
All this happened at 11 clock and I have to go home by 5 clock in the morning, I stayed in hospital throughout the morning until his mother took him home.

I would like to visit him today, but I know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Letterman lamps letterman. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator